EMC LIVE: Testing is your chance to learn from leaders of the EMC testing world. Join us for this one-day, online event to sharpen your tool kit, gain knowledge, and better prepare for all things EMC Testing!
Stay up to date on current trends, best practices, and hear what the experts are saying!
- EMC testing case studies: A review of real-world examples of EMC testing, including challenges encountered, solutions implemented, and lessons learned
- AR’s Newest Line of Microwave Amplifiers
- And more!
Supervisor of Applications Engineering, AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation
WEBINAR: EMC Testing Case Studies: A Review of Real-World Examples of EMC Testing, Including Challenges Encountered, Solutions Implemented, and Lessons Learned
This webinar will provide an in-depth review of real-world examples of EMC testing, including challenges encountered, solutions implemented, and lessons learned. The presentation will cover a variety of industries, including medical devices, automotive electronics, and aerospace systems, and will include case studies of products that underwent EMC testing in compliance with various standards and regulations, such as CISPR, FCC, and CE marking. The webinar will also cover different types of EMC testing, such as radiated emissions testing, conducted emissions testing, and immunity testing, and will explore the different techniques and equipment used in these tests. By examining these case studies, attendees will gain a better understanding of the complexities and nuances of EMC testing, and will learn practical tips and best practices for preparing for and conducting EMC testing. The webinar will be of interest to design engineers, product managers, and anyone involved in the development of electronic products that require EMC compliance.
Applications Engineer, AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation
PRODUCT DEMO: AR’s Newest Line of Microwave Amplifiers
Introducing AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation’s new line of microwave high power amplifiers is the range of 6 to 18 GHz.
Staff Scientist, Laird Performance Materials
WEBINAR: Near Field Absorbers
Near Field Absorbers:
- What do we mean by near field noise suppression absorbers?
- Noise Suppressor Applications
- EMI issues
- Why use noise suppressors rather than shielding?
- When to use near field vs far field absorbers
- How do noise suppressors differ from other absorbers?
- Characterizing noise suppressors
- Testing methods
- Noise suppressor electromagnetic properties
- Theory behind near field absorbers
- Properties of electromagnetic energy in the extreme near field
- General absorber properties
- Description of energy reflection/transmission at a material interface
- Necessary characteristics of a good noise suppression absorber
Components Engineering Manager, Quality Manager, Schaffner EMC
WEBINAR: Mastering EMC Integration for Product Design, Redesign & Retrofitting
When integrating various products that have been deemed compliant to create a new product, the “new” product may have its own individual compliance challenges. Substituting an alternative product or material into an existing build may cause unforeseen issues as well. This presentation will review some things to keep in mind when combining ‘compliant’ products, laying out systems, and troubleshooting with filters.